News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN][Partial English] Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue-

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 18, 2013, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

VNDB | Release Date : 2009-09-18

Description/Summary/Story
(VNDB's)
:
The story is set in very distant future, in a time when mankind is just recovering from decades of war fought between Earth and a terraformed Moon. The war was so devastating that it set technological progress back by decades if not centuries, which is why the settings don't look futuristic. Although the world is now at peace, there continues to be distrust between the Sphere Kingdom (Moon) and the Earth Federation. Travel between the two is restricted for diplomatic purposes and confined to a single spaceport on Earth.

So anyway, one day the lunar princess, Feena fam Earthlight, comes to the main character's house for home stay...

Downloads:
NyaaTorrent: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=266060
MEGA w/ AdFly | MEGA w/o AdFly - Mediafire w/ AdFly | Mediafire w/o AdFly

NO-DVD / Crack:
MEGA - Mediafire
(Extract to where you installed Yoake and overwrite
Default is C:\August\夜明け前より瑠璃色な-Brighter than dawning blue)

Partial English Patch:
Mediafire - MEGA - [Post 1] - [Post 2]
Translates the common route, as well as Feena, Mia, Mai, Natsuki and Sayaka's routes.

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than dawning blue-
=======================================================

## About the English translation patch ##

This patch is only compatible with "Brighter than dawning blue", which is a PC backport of its PS2 version. This version doesn't have any H-scenes, but includes two additional routes (Midori and Estel).

This partial patch provides English translation for the common route, as well as Feena, Mia, Mai, Natsuki and Sayaka's routes. Wreathlit, Midori and Estel's routes, Feena's true route, and extra stories will be included in the full translation patch.

Please report any issues, typos and the like, so we can fix them for the next patch: http://erengy.com/projects/yoake/

## How to play ##

As it is with most Japanese software, before installing the game, set your system locale to Japanese to avoid any problems. Using an application such as AppLocale to emulate the same environment may not be enough.

On your first run, you'll have to go through Feena's route; other routes will be unlocked as soon as you do so. Choices are pretty straightforward, but depending on the feedback, we may provide a walkthrough along with our next release.

## The people who made this possible ##

- Translation: Edger
- Editing: Sheeta, Zoom909
- Additional editing: AnimeKnowAll, Azathoth, Ojamajo
- QC: erengy, linktriforce007
- Engineering: erengy
- Image editing: erengy

Special thanks to:

- Frank from Fortune Arterial project for sharing their tools, although we ended up writing our own
- kingshriek for tips on BGI engine, and the tools for disassembling ._bp files

OmegaWeapon

ohh thats a surprise i really liked the anime sure it wasnt flawless but still ~

will wait patiently for the full translation tough.

Mana

All ages? Wasn't the patch for the PC version?

Forget about it.

Force88

Mana

I noticed it before, but the modifying message screen takes too long to load.

aika chan

ok so i downloaded the game by mega but something isnt right.they dont even have a .exe file or install files and the files have white color(sorry i dont know much about pc)can someone tell me how to install it?

Kureha

You need a virtual DVD drive.
Something like WincdEmu to mount the image .
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

aika chan

thanks for the reply but thats not it.i cant mount it with daemon tools or wincdemu,its unknown format and gives the error  archive is either unknown format or damaged.do you know what i should do?

CFreak

You need 7zip to unpack the files that are in the Mega link. Winrar might work if it's the newest version, but I wouldn't bet on it. Likewise, the 7zip version should be up to date too.