News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][English] Gloria

Started by curriesanddonuts, September 27, 2010, 05:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curriesanddonuts

Pls post a Direct Download Link for the full version.

Mana

Someone else will have to help you with this one. I don't have this game.

arcwest1

Green_Tea

Direct download links needed.
Please refer to our gentlest mod Mana's post:

Someone else will have to help you with this one. I don't have this game.

Which coincidentally was right above yours. Posted today too.

tl;dr - Read the fucking thread.

Mana

Direct download links needed.

Can you help with them instead of stating the obvious for the last 4 posts? If not, insisting that there aren't any direct download links won't make them appear like magic.

arcwest1

Yeah I read that and posted just to emphasize that direct download links are needed so that Paul or someone will take the trouble to upload links seeing that it is in demand. I had previously requested direct download links before the site rollback due to HD failure. If by posting I have somehow disturbed your private webspace then I am sorry .

Mana

That's the same logic as drivers on a traffic jam who believe that making more noise will make the cars go faster.

Green_Tea

Yeah I read that and posted just to emphasize that direct download links are needed so that Paul or someone will take the trouble to upload links seeing that it is in demand. I had previously requested direct download links before the site rollback due to HD failure. If by posting I have somehow disturbed your private webspace then I am sorry .

It's alright. Put a disclaimer in next time. If you wrote all that in the beginning it might have been better, so don't be lazy next time.

Yossarian762

That's the same logic as drivers on a traffic jam who believe that making more noise will make the cars go faster.

I dunno, makes sense to me - the traffic doesn't move in response to demand, but I'm pretty sure seeing more demand makes people more likely to respond to it when it comes to uploading shit. Doesn't make it less annoying to see a buttload of posts asking other people to upload stuff, but thems the brakes when you visit a forum for uploading stuff.

sazabi

so from the last few posts, what i can interpret is that gloria is a game about making noise in traffic jams  ;D

Green_Tea

Is it really that good of a game? I've yet to play anything by the company.

Mana

I dunno, makes sense to me - the traffic doesn't move in response to demand, but I'm pretty sure seeing more demand makes people more likely to respond to it when it comes to uploading shit. Doesn't make it less annoying to see a buttload of posts asking other people to upload stuff, but thems the brakes when you visit a forum for uploading stuff.

Just like things have been uploaded until now without other people bitching and whining?

When there aren't download links or torrents, someone eventually uploads them, and if it was requested not even 12 hours ago, when most users don't even look at the forums daily, it's pointless to repeat the request, even if it was made by another user. On the other hand, there is this thing called subtlety, that if it was properly used, he would've avoided those kind of replies.

Yossarian762

People don't need to "bitch and whine" over most of the stuff that's uploaded because it can reasonably be assumed the demand is already there - it's a pretty safe assumption quite a few people want a download of a VN on a forum for VNs.

Honestly though this discussion is getting pretty out of hand considering it's about something so minor.

Mana

There is requesting and there is bitching and whining like it's their god given right. There was already a request posted 9 hours before by curriesanddonuts. There was no need to repeat it like that request didn't exist and/or it had been ignored.

And things getting out of hand on a civilized discussion... At most, it's off topic and I can just move it to the proper section.

Kureha

I see you've mastered the split topic button.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]