News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godgrinder

i've played the entire game and i would say the anime is actually quite different from the game. the anime is kinda "H for the sake of it" and overly comical at times, most of the explicit shit in the anime were not in the game originally. the game used a rather "normal" way to tell the story. plus they've "rephrased" most of the scenes and altered some of the setup for the anime (ie haru didnt buy a bicycle in the game, and the twins didnt kiss when they were younger etc). judging from the anime op/ed the ending part should be about the same with the sora route in the game, i dont know what the gonna to do in the middle get there though.

They might have decided that was better plotwise rather than having it srsshiiiiit/drama all the way. I mean with anime it's a lot harder to condense things, but all good stories have a light side and a dark side, and if it's a serious end and shit, then the transition (if they do it well) will make it all the more cathartic.

yeah this could be one of the better galgame adaptions actually, what i meant is that people should not expect too much explicit/comical stuff when they are playing the game because they would probably be disappointed haha...
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

Green_Tea

Mana

Don't forget that you'll also probably have to read it in Japanese. The translator isn't interested in anything else besides Sora's route, and Kazuha's route only got translated because you have to finish one of the other ones before unlocking Sora's.

michelous

if someone that wanted to and had the time and skills they could finish the patch

Mana

"If"and by the previous examples of eroge that were intentionally partially translated, it's a rather large "if".

godgrinder

just watched the 4th episode and it seems like it's going in the formula of amagami ss... which means each heroine would get her own arc in the anime and the story starts over again from a certain point every few episode...
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

sazabi

much prefer that then generic harem where all girls fall in love with the same indecisive guy

sengoku7

Yea i guess i can go with that. I kinda prefer the amagami format in a sense.

Jaooooo~

Excellent, I can drop after Akira and rejoin for Sora.
ze!

Jaooooo~

Also oujo->miko->meido/class rep->meganekko->Sora

Totally calling the arc order.
ze!

Shmookle

Yea i guess i can go with that. I kinda prefer the amagami format in a sense.

Glad I'm not the only one. I think the amagami format gives a bit more closure to the story/relationships. I do love a good generic harem anime but the same indecisive (or the, I love so and so but lack the ability to tell them) MC tends to wear if I watch them too often. So this type of storytelling is a nice change of pace.

Its kind of like pancakes and waffles. They can both be made from the same batter but give two different satisfying  results.  :D

sazabi

Also oujo->miko->meido/class rep->meganekko->Sora

Totally calling the arc order.

saving best taboo for last?, not that the series isnt already risque

Mana

Twincest is the best! And I'm glad that other studios are picking up on Amagami's style of telling the story.

sazabi

who knows might be the start of a new trend for harem animes, removes the possibility of your favourite girl getting shafted  by the show *cough*clannad*cough*

Kureha

Kyou got shafted regardless of VN or Anime.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]