News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

sazabi

Kyou got shafted regardless of VN or Anime.

indeed, a single episode is not satisfactory

sengoku7

Kyou got shafted regardless of VN or Anime.

indeed, a single episode is not satisfactory
I have to agree with you on that.

sazabi

/rant

nagisa got waaaaaay tooo much screentime

/end rant

Shmookle

/rant

/end rant

Can't argue with you there. While Nagisa wasn't bad, I didn't really grow overly fond of her as some of the other girls . Tho I had the same problem with Ayu in Kanon... I guess we should be happy that Kyou got an episode... Poor Mai got nothing...  :'(

sazabi

they should have done those "another world" specials for kanon as well

Kureha

I'm a bit slow, I just started watching the anime today, Kazuha is the long haired one in the car right? Her route's getting translated right? All is right with the world then.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

Kureha

Ha ha, even better! For some reason she really reminds me of Nerine.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Jaooooo~

/rant

/end rant

Can't argue with you there. While Nagisa wasn't bad, I didn't really grow overly fond of her as some of the other girls . Tho I had the same problem with Ayu in Kanon... I guess we should be happy that Kyou got an episode... Poor Mai got nothing...  :'(

But the anime pretty masterfully changed the story so only Makoto and Ayu had serious romantic interest in Yuuichi?

See: Shiori. They made her a little sister and it totally rocked.
ze!

sazabi

really, i think they did a better job with sunohara's little sister

Jaooooo~

At least Mei's route was actually good in the vn. Shiori's was seriously lacking, and then Kyoani made it amazing.

The ending to episode 18 <3
ze!

Mana

Ha ha, even better! For some reason she really reminds me of Nerine.

Now that you talk about it, she really looks like her.

sazabi

episode 4 leaves something to look forward to once the rips blu-ray rips come out or dvds
but what got me interested was the preview for next episode

[spoiler]as mentioned earlier they seem to be doing the amagami thing, but in this preview akira mentioned the anime will resume from episode 2 rather than a brand new start. its like they are doing a save/reload pick alternate option thing, which could prove more interesting than the amagami approach[/spoiler]

looking forward to the next few eps

Jaooooo~

[spoiler]That would explain why they introduced Nao and the class rep as a romantic option in episode one before nearly forgetting about them completely. The reset after Akira will probably go back to before episode two.[/spoiler]
ze!