Author Topic: no verification email?  (Read 795 times)

heeeeeeeeelp

no verification email?
« on: July 16, 2019, 08:00:37 pm »
If ever I can get approved, I would be thankful.

User name is ravee and email is nov.seyer@gmail.com

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma +33/-0
    • Kureha One
Re: no verification email?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 07:41:09 pm »
You know, if you login with google, you don't need a verification email as it's instantly approved.
The email service K1 uses has a limit on how many emails can be sent and gmail seems to be blocking verification emails, so it's suggested on the sign up page that you don't use gmail emails.

But hey, no one bothers to read anything.

registered guest

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 05:15:04 pm »
You know, if you login with google, you don't need a verification email as it's instantly approved.
The email service K1 uses has a limit on how many emails can be sent and gmail seems to be blocking verification emails, so it's suggested on the sign up page that you don't use gmail emails.

But hey, no one bothers to read anything.

Hijacking I take polite offence to that as one of the few people who do read things :P. Okay, initially I registered a gmail, but then I read that gmail wasn't taking verification mails and I switched to my Yahoo address, but nothing was showing up in Yahoo either. Username is brokentiers.

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma +33/-0
    • Kureha One
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 09:14:07 am »
Only a small portion of verification emails make it through, you know, the ones sent before it hits the send limit.
Anyways, since you mentioned you have gmail, you could just log in via google, which doesn't require a verification email.

Kureha does not activate accounts manually, at least, hasn't for many years because it would be a full time job in and of itself.
The join reasons occasionally do get read though.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 09:33:15 am by Kureha »