Author Topic: [Request][Light Novel] Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl  (Read 1569 times)

Offline sleepytime

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 0
  • VN-Newbie
[Request][Light Novel] Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:05:24 pm »
loved sakurasou no pet na kanojo on anime or even on light novel, and i just heard the writer and illustrator made a novel project on this Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl, loved the manga  ;D ;D
anyone who has the translated LN pls share tehe, or even translate it  8) 8) really looking forward on it

Offline xuantee

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 0
  • VN-Newbie
Re: [Request][Light Novel] Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:42:02 pm »

Offline Azura Ren

• Karma 23
  • {Coder/riajūgoroshi}
    • Azura Ren
Re: [Request][Light Novel] Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 09:00:36 pm »
Seishun Buta Yarou Series
(A Pubescent Low-Life Series)

Seishun Buta Yarou Series

Light Novel

Synopsis

"Hey, shall we kiss?"

She who was teasing me with these seductive words temporarily disappeared before my eyes.

There could not be a bunny girl inhabiting a library. Azusagawa Sakuta faced a scene that toppled common sense—he encountered a bunny girl, and she is nowhere a normal bunny girl.

She is Sakurajima Mai senpai, a student studying at the same school as Sakuta and a retired yet renowned actress. It was said that starting from a few days ago, those around her could no longer see her anymore, and she came to the library just to confirm this.

Is this related to the hit topic on the internet, the unimaginable phenomenon known as "the puberty syndrome"?

Sakuta, wanting to know the reasons behind and get closer to Mai, decided to solve the puzzle. However, the situation then developed in an unexpected way—?

In the city surrounded by the skies and the seas, the romance story of she and I began. The brand new romantic comedy presented by the Sakurasou combo.

Genre

Comedy, Mystery, Romance, School Life, Sci-fi.

Credits

Author:
Kamoshida Hajime

Illustrator:
Mizoguji Keeji

Translator:
mountainofpigeons.wordpress.com

Editor:
Futhington

Illustration Editor:
Flashkirby99, MPT, and Plot

Download