News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] Allmaster with Light

Started by AzHar Sologuy, Yesterday at 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



Allmaster with Light




【 TITLE 】
Allmaster with Light
빛을 품은 올마스터


【 YEAR 】
2025

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
[Myth Quest, All-Master]

"What... what on earth is this?"

A Myth Quest that didn't exist before the regression.

For a moment, I felt confused by this strange quest that completely shook the meticulous plans I had laid out.

But the hesitation didn't last long.

"A lord? I don't know what that is, but once I become an All-Master, that'll just be a child's toy compared to me."

The decision was simple.

"Alright. These unknown classes—no matter how many there are—I'll claim every single one of them."

True companions who keep growing in number, even a mysterious half of a pet whose identity is unclear.

A path no one has ever walked before—

I will pioneer it myself.


【 GENRE 】
Adventure Fantasy Mystery Shounen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/EScbWZNX0


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/W3FziTZ


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】