News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][PDF] Why Run? My Summoned Beast Is Cute!

Started by traitorAIZEN, Yesterday at 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rizukitomi and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

traitorAIZEN




【 TITLE 】
Why Run? My Summoned Beast Is Cute!
Naze Nigerun dai? Boku no Shoukanjuu wa Kawaii yo
なぜ逃げるんだい? 僕の召喚獣は可愛いよ


【 AUTHOR 】
Itsuki Yomukae


【 ILLUSTRATOR 】
Scottie
Barikios


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】

Hey, the name's Heresy! I was born and raised in a remote farming village, but it's always been my dream to become a summoner. And thanks to the superspecial friend I made when I was little, I get to turn that dream into a reality! Isn't that right, Happy? Ƶ∃ы͊҉Ɠ̞Ưƺ̈́ĦӴܻܽ͢͠ʊ͓̟͈п̀ѭφȡ⊡͓̜̪͈͞ӃƺƯƪʯ̸̭̝¢̡¤̯̮̬ㅒдƇ̨̗́͢͟ͅ∃̙͞Ʒ̯ϢҜӴʁͬ̽թтѳ̧̔͠Ӽ̺͍̲ñ̺̼թ≮Ư̸̡̏̚πʥ͇͈̘͏̲͟Ψį̱͓̂̿͗ʤ×̵ͨ̃̓̆ͥ͢ʁ∀̞͓̞ You took the words right out of my mouth! Because of you, I was deemed worthy to enter the Meilleur Royal Summoning Academy, and I can't wait for my exciting high school life to begin! I bet we'll make tons of new friends and share all sorts of precious moments together. In fact, why don't you come on out and say hello to everyone?



【 GENRE 】
Action Fantasy


【 DOWNLOAD 】[PDF] https://srnky.com/sFlM

*Download/Troubleshooting Guide


【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 MANGA 】
https://mangadex.org/title/856d3fc8-7691-4c7e-9e34-d38408e05416/naze-nigerun-dai-boku-no-shoukanjuu-wa-kawaii-yo




[glow=yellow,0,300]Buy me a coffee ❤
https://ko-fi.com/traitoraizen
[/glow]

[glow=red,0,300]PM me for any link problem[/glow]
Troubleshooting guide: http://controlc.com/0ac15e55

[glow=green,0,300]PDF Index:[/glow]
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=6646.0