News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[CN][PDF][EPUB] I Made Up Magic at Random, and Ended Up Teaching a World-Destroy

Started by AzHar Sologuy, September 28, 2026, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



I Made Up Magic at Random, and Ended Up Teaching a World-Destroying Witch?




【 TITLE 】
I Made Up Magic at Random, and Ended Up Teaching a World-Destroying Witch?
Did I Fabricate Magic and Create a World-destroying Witch?
Did I fabricate magic and teach a world-ending witch?
我瞎编魔法,教出灭世魔女?


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Joseph was transported to another world where magic had long fallen into decline, only to become the legendary Great Archmage.

The bad news? He couldn't use a single spell.

All he wanted was to secure enough funding and make a clean escape before anyone discovered the truth.

To avoid blowing his cover, he deliberately recruited only the "problem students" expelled by other academies.

A princess with absolutely no affinity for magic.

A blacksmith's daughter with zero control over her power.

Couldn't learn magic? Clearly that was a talent issue—not his.

So Joseph shamelessly borrowed magic systems from games in his previous life, making up spell slots, the Eight Schools of Magic, spell circles, and tier theories completely on the spot...

To his utter shock, his students actually mastered them.

Watching one of them calmly conjure a perfectly stable fireball in the palm of her hand, Joseph could only stare in disbelief.

"I literally made all of that up... How did it actually work?!"

At first, it seemed like fantastic news.

That was, until he pocketed the academy's funding and fled.

"Professor... if you refuse to remain our teacher..."

"...then this world has no reason to continue existing."


【 GENRE 】
Fantasy Harem School Life Shounen Slice of Life


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/nuAT2


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/nkw3TPbXR


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】