News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Also check the auto-saves if you somehow forget to save in a long time or that you saved without thinking after getting the quest, odds are that if you load one of the auto-save you won't have to redo everything 'till then at least.. implying you finished a quest or a dungeon not too long before that.

saihamaru

but the "fixing bridge" have such a neat reward, it's a fukkin bowling ball! XDD
suina suddenly become one of the strongest physical character (not after the overall level got high enough though)
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

invictus

She remains one of the strongest physical characters, you can farm growth items from level 90 dungeons and your yard.  It takes forever, but theoretically all your characters can get 100 of each stat eventually.  But by the time you get to that point, omni-magic is usually most convenient... they let you cut through enemies no matter what resistances they have.  Of course, at that point, Wil would be strongest since he gets two turns, lol.

Sazabi_MKII

of course *cough*SpoilerAL*cough*  can speed things up a bit. ...

Okay alot.  ;D

saihamaru

@sazabi : you don't say? :3
@invictus : only if bowling ball don't have dark property... well, she'e broken on area like mishansel
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

invictus

Ya... too bad bowling ball has nothing on projectile defense.  Without protect and cover, those level 90 dungeons are pretty killer.  Adds another aspect to the game.

Sazabi_MKII

only 4 skills equip-able at a time feels so restrictive

invictus

It's not like you can equip more than 4 good skills with the CP in place.  Though it's quite time consuming to switch the skills around every turn.

Sazabi_MKII

WTF.

currently on NG+, with  Lvl 40-50 characters.  now a random timed quest pops up.

6 days to kill a monster. sounds easy enough. check it out. Lvl 90 Garuda.

how the hell am i suppose to kill it, its go high defense to everything as well.  >:(

invictus

It's not a vital quest.  gives a potted plant of some sort as a reward, if you follow through and kill a bunch of similar monsters, you get mysterious plant, which is + 16?18? knowledge, one step below potted corpse in the potted chain.

And was it really resistant against everything?  If it is then use omni magic.  I like to frozen blade with Suina and Succubus Kiss with Sharty.  Or if you meant high con and high res, then use Pierce with Yuela and whoever else.

Sazabi_MKII

whats will with all these kill a monster quests.  ::)

yungcan

hi, i've install all the 3 append patch, and put the kamidori english patch in the game folder. but why is it not working?
it's said "unable to open archieve file"
and when i run it using applocale it said "Invalid start mode: Missing_IRAFN command line switch"
what does this mean??

the attachment in this message is what the game folder looks like currently..

should i rename the english patch into AGE and replace the one in the game directory to make it work??

Blanchimont

@yungcan

This is what my 'working' folder looks like; (see attachment)

rdaw

I'm on my 3rd NG+ playthrough and going to do Emelita's route for the first time. From the requirements it seems I have to try my best NOT to recruit many characters: Suina, Uya, Melodiana, Aht and Crayl (and possibly Sharty). Just so as to be clear before I waste hours on a perfectionist run, does Emelita's route meant not getting these characters? The route branching happens at Chapter 4 and many of their quests fail if not done by that chapter.

Geckoey Lurker

You can get those characters, simply answers the choices for both Servalwi and Yuela respectively as to not trigger their events, also the route branching actually happens in Chapter 3 right after the quest with the boy and his chisel.