News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] We Love Master

Started by tsukino_kage, August 14, 2011, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syre

Well..took a bit but i got most of the walkthrough done. Ill post Route A for now, B is almost done and i will edit this post and put up the full walkthrough in about 20 minutes after i get it done.

And..its done. Since i mainly went for the choices and skipped both the optional scenes and ones towards the end, im not sure if i had gotten 100% CG, but since this is all the choices from foolmakers walkthrough im pretty sure you will get everything. If anyone follows this walkthrough and finishes before i do (skipped the story just for the choices) tell me if its accurate or not. Enjoy!

[spoiler]To get all the CG, at options with a *, save and load then choose the other option(s).

Route A
<Save 1>
Choose Sakura
*Come inside her mouth
(CG Collection)

<From save 1>
Choose Kuu
*Come inside her mouth
(CG Collection)

<From Save 1>
Choose Hime
Make Kuu do it
*Shoot my load inside her pussy
Make Sakura do it
*Watch Sakura at work
*Sakura is the last one
<Save 2>
Initiate an investigation
Don't explain
Call Sakura and Hime
*Cum inside her
<Save 3>
Choose Sakura
*Come inside her mouth
(CG Collection)

<From save 3>
Choose Kuu
*Come inside her mouth
*(Not completely sure since in the walkthrough it mentions Sakura however,
no choice contains her name but i got the ending with "Call all the girls and Ema")

*Have Kuu and Ema do it
<Save 4>
I want to make a big announcement
*Anyway...
End 1

<From save 4>
We're going to stop going to school
*Call Sakura and Kuu
End 2

Route B
<From save 2>
Observe the situation for a while
Explain
Call Kuu and Ema
*Take a bath
*...Take the limo to school, as usual
*Keep Sakura too
*Call Sakura and Kuu
*Go shopping with Sakura
<Save 5>
There's no rush
End 3

<From save 5>
Then, let's get moving
End 4[/spoiler]

Madotsuki

Yagami

[H-Game][Eng] We Love Master
Wrong tag dude it's a nukige visual novel,not a hentai game u.u

Angelus

[H-Game][Eng] We Love Master
Wrong tag dude it's a nukige visual novel,not a hentai game u.u

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=471.0

inferno_flamex

The font fix verdana doesnt fix my fonts problem... Any hints?

running on a Windows 7 Japanese locale...

Vesalious

As stated above, installing the font pack also doesn't fix the problem for me.

Mana

English XP x86 SP3 with Japanese locale and the Vera font pack:

There is only a slight spacing problem between the letters, but it isn't annoying.

Mana

I've just replaced it with the linked thumbnail.

inferno_flamex

Yeah.. that's how my texts looks like... ... Except the spacing does not look so nicely together. Mine looks quite obvious... *shrugs* maybe cause im using a widescreen fullscreen...

And Im not sure if this is typical MangaGamer tardiness... or if its genuine font problem...
The sentences contains words that are split into two at the end of a line... for example...

"I walk towards her and sta
rted to put my arms around"

Mana

Widescreen could be part of the problem, and I wouldn't be surprised if that word wrapping was their responsibility given the number of errors that I've read, but I haven't noticed anything like that yet.

Phoenix

font fix didn't work for me, and my unicode is set to japanese at all times, and the second crack doesn't work here, since it keeps asking for a necemem.ini file which neither the english version nor the original japanese version has, only the mediafire crack works here.

Thousand

I managed to correct my overlaping text. Install all the fonts not just 1 (since i don't know which one is the right one) then use this crack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdymmdznq5y

It's both a crack and a font fixer. I tested it and it works.

Hope it helps.

poiso

Are you sure you should be playing it in 16:9 ratio anyway? The game is 4:3, so all you get is distorted image (and probably messed up font spacing).

EDIT: I can confirm that I had the font spacing problem on w7 64bit (letters overlapping each other), and patch linked by Thousand fixed the issue. None of the other suggestions did.

saihamaru

no chance to upload the game to mediafire or megaupload? fileserve and filesonic seems to hate me ;__;

thanks anyway! ^^
[Signature removed because it was outdated]