Author Topic: [H-VN] Kara no Shoujo  (Read 103576 times)

Offline tiberius

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: [H-VN][English] Kara no Shoujo
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2011, 09:56:46 pm »
That "Bugfix Patch" only removes the notebook spoiler bug.

The skip function bug isn't fixed (sometimes the game doesn't stop skipping at unread text). So be careful when skipping dialogue. Or you can wait for the final version.

Well for the first play-through the skip function isn't as important, but fixing the notebook bug is.    So no big deal for now.

By the way, this Yagami guy just cracks me up.   He is the only person I have seen that is stupid enough to have the exact same profile in a piracy forum (here) and in the official MangaGamer forums.    Then he goes on the MangaGamer forums and complains about the quality of the games in his incomprehensible English (although I doubt he can communicate much better in Portuguese) when he hasn't paid for a damn thing over there.    If you've pirated the game I really don't think you should be on their boards complaining about quality.

Offline Mana

• Unstoppable!
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2011, 10:54:09 pm »
There are other people with the same profiles here and over there, the problem is complaining about something that he has pirated and regarding his Portuguese comprehension, I've tried in vain to explain some things to him and gave up.

Offline dylonb21

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2011, 12:05:04 am »
That "Bugfix Patch" only removes the notebook spoiler bug.

The skip function bug isn't fixed (sometimes the game doesn't stop skipping at unread text). So be careful when skipping dialogue. Or you can wait for the final version.

Even in the new Version, the skip function is not fixed. Maybe the third times a charm.

Offline evarcrazy89

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2011, 10:22:37 am »
question about the ending

Spoiler (hover to show)

Offline michelous

• Karma +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:40 am »
you need the walkthrough to get some of the ends
somebody put this in the first post
Spoiler (hover to show)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:29:26 am by michelous »

sazabi

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2011, 10:45:04 am »
There are other people with the same profiles here and over there,

someone that comes to mind is the random clown that started the boycott MG thread

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma +37/-0
    • Kureha One
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2011, 10:55:33 am »
Which does bring up the question of whether that is a good thing or not.

Offline Khilandros

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2011, 11:37:37 am »
Cool! Downloading this now and can't wait to play...I know I'm a bit slow on noticing that the game was out, but glad to see it here. :)

Offline mahou

• Karma +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2011, 12:01:45 pm »
question about the ending

Spoiler (hover to show)

No idea. I've only managed the normal end, then the 'true end' using the walkthrough. Gah the ending is so open. It could be argued Toko is still alive regardless of how improbable. The naming of Kazuna's baby would imply otherwise though, but I have hope ;p. Not knowing what happened to
Spoiler (hover to show)
. If Kara no shoujo 2 is a direct continuation I'd really like some answers.

Offline gwarfap

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2011, 01:06:33 pm »
So I assume Yukari doesn't have her own route?
Judging from that picture of girls posted I'd assume no but I'd just like to make sure before starting over. I've just been getting bad ends when I've concentrated on her little scenes.

Offline joachim

• Karma +0/-0
  • Lurker
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2011, 01:35:46 pm »
Which does bring up the question of whether that is a good thing or not.
i inclined more to its a bad thing if mangagamer or jast or both go bankrupt, fan translation is pretty random and sometimes they just abandon the project, we have some good ones like amaterasu, ixrec, tlwiki's, but thats all about it, without mangagamer you wont see shuffle, koihime, da capo, and more games to come. So yeah i actually quite glad mangagamer keep spewing some good titles, jast is pretty much followed mangagamer and start acquiring some good titles as well.

hate to say but i am a buyfag, i bought around 5-6 titles from mangagamer, i just started to support em after seeing many good/decent titles that they actually sell. It was pretty horrible when it was just JAST+PP and fan translation.

In before "mangagamer staff/supporter" hell i do suppot mangagamer now and jast, in hope for better future for the visual novel games.

sorry for OT.

Yukari doesnt have her own route, heck no one has a route in this game.

Offline gwarfap

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2011, 02:20:03 pm »
Sorry I meant like an actual ero scene like you can with the main girls.

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma +37/-0
    • Kureha One
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2011, 02:48:29 pm »
Someone post the uncensored CG set. I'm not going to read through how Kuchiki
Spoiler (hover to show)
I've already been spoilered to hell and back and don't feel like reading through any of the endings. (They all suck badly)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:58:09 pm by Kureha (吳羽冬華) »

Offline Mana

• Unstoppable!
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2011, 03:18:52 pm »
i inclined more to its a bad thing if mangagamer or jast or both go bankrupt, fan translation is pretty random and sometimes they just abandon the project, we have some good ones like amaterasu, ixrec, tlwiki's, but thats all about it, without mangagamer you wont see shuffle, koihime, da capo, and more games to come. So yeah i actually quite glad mangagamer keep spewing some good titles, jast is pretty much followed mangagamer and start acquiring some good titles as well.

hate to say but i am a buyfag, i bought around 5-6 titles from mangagamer, i just started to support em after seeing many good/decent titles that they actually sell. It was pretty horrible when it was just JAST+PP and fan translation.

In before "mangagamer staff/supporter" hell i do suppot mangagamer now and jast, in hope for better future for the visual novel games.

sorry for OT.

I want to hurt you so badly. Has anyone here ever criticized "hurr durr buyfags"?

Offline mahou

• Karma +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2011, 03:23:29 pm »
Someone post the uncensored CG set. I'm not going to read through how Kuchiki
Spoiler (hover to show)
I've already been spoilered to hell and back and don't feel like reading through any of the endings. (They all suck badly)

There's no definitive proof
Spoiler (hover to show)
in the normal/true route.