News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Request] [KN] [PDF/EPUB] The 163,417,413th Soulslike Hero

Started by azssza, September 20, 2026, 08:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

azssza

Name :               The 163,417,413th Soulslike Hero


NU :                   https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-163417413th-soulslike-hero/


this is the synopsis::
You... uh!"

"This... damn... bit..."

Through my blood-red vision, I see the blurry figure of a woman. She had dark blonde hair that seemed to emit its own light and wore a pure white dress.

"Now then, please work hard from now on. Hero number 163417413."

She says this while waving her hand casually. I tried to open my mouth to retort, but I was wrong.

I couldn't even breathe properly, let alone speak.

I'm dying.

So this is what dying feels like.

I felt it deep in my bones with my whole body.

I,Park Jeong-yong Age 24. Rest here.

Consciousness became increasingly sticky.

Falling. Being pulled in.

Darkness.

***

No-backup, No-future, No-answer Life: Park Jeong-yong's Hardcore Souls-like Isekai Life