News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Engrish] Flyable Heart

Started by SaMo, October 11, 2010, 10:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoutoutekiSonzai

Gotta keep that supposed anti-elitist manifesto alive after all.   ::)
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Aliceprincess19

Does somebody know when this is goona be full translatet?

KoutoutekiSonzai

It is fully translated.  It's just not translated very well.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Aliceprincess19

okey does somebody know them so have translate this game are goona fix the bad translate txt and the voice problem on the progranist of this game?

Mana

Yes, just flood RETransInternational with messages.

Aliceprincess19

Fiske

That youll have better luck winning the lottery without buying a ticket

Correct me if im wrong :)

Mana

If you followed RETransInternational's link you would notice that "they" are the ones who did Flyable Heart's "translation".

warninglimit

Hitoki

I honestly couldnt find any help searching n my own. So i'm asking for insight.

i already patched Engpatch 1552 to game but the couple lines b4 opening scene crashes. I've seen an earlier comment about the same thing yet im still clueless of how he got it fixed. pls help please and ty

flyablekokoro123

Can someone please help me? I know this forums been dead, but I've been having trouble with this patch for quite a while. Every time i try installing it, this comes up:

Error occurred during upgrade
bgm.pac
dll\PAL.dll

I've ran it as administrator, doesn't work. I've reinstalled the game 3 times. STILL DOESN'T WORK. I put the patch file in the game file and both "dll/PAL.dll" and "bgm.pac" are both there. NOTHING WORKS!!
PLEASE HELP!!
And guys, please don't ignore this post...-_-

Blanchimont

@flyablekokoro123

Here is some discussion on that error;
http://sprucefir.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/vn-unison-shift-blossom-flyable-heart-the-future-has-already-begun/

Also on an archived /jp/-thread there was a mention that it might be due to the files being in use by another program.

If you're on Vista/Win7, it could be permission errors causing this, in that case try installing outside of Program Files/Program Files (86).

I assume you have Japanese locale on your pc? AppLocale alone won't work with every game.

If it is your antivirus overreacting, try making an exception for it.

Also, make sure the patch you use is version 1152. And if you reinstall patch/game, make sure you uninstall them fully prior to it, instead of just overwriting...

nugra

somebody help ;-; i have some lil' problem again (i want to play this game again lol ;-;) , when I installed the game, the patch and the font too  then  i play the game. so here's the problem the game always crash at the beginning after shou kun awake from his dream , when tried i the game with unpatch version, the game works very well , please someone help me ;-; sorry for my bad english

REtransInternational

Greetings all,

Please follow precise instructions on website http://flyabletrans.byethost32.com/ (Permanent Redirect http://rechan.eu.org/go/fhtrans ).

In order that proper installation is achieved, we recommend verification of files SHA-1 hash as matching that on the Site.

----------
Dmitry Markovic
PR Assistant
REtrans International, Leading Edge Localization Technologies

flyablekokoro123

@flyablekokoro123

Here is some discussion on that error;
http://sprucefir.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/vn-unison-shift-blossom-flyable-heart-the-future-has-already-begun/

Also on an archived /jp/-thread there was a mention that it might be due to the files being in use by another program.

If you're on Vista/Win7, it could be permission errors causing this, in that case try installing outside of Program Files/Program Files (86).

I assume you have Japanese locale on your pc? AppLocale alone won't work with every game.

If it is your antivirus overreacting, try making an exception for it.

Also, make sure the patch you use is version 1152. And if you reinstall patch/game, make sure you uninstall them fully prior to it, instead of just overwriting...

I'm really sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this post. I've moved it to my desktop and my computer's on japanese locale. Nothing works. I either get the problem I just mentioned or "E=0".