News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][Dating Sim] Shira Oka: Second Chances

Started by Mana, January 23, 2011, 06:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

If I see a patch around Blackcats or something like that, I'll post it here.

Darkbalmunk

I dont know if its me or partially voiced or im just being trolled by my own computer?

laplacian

It's partially voiced, aka like 1% of the whole fucking text is voiced.

Either do it properly or don't do it at all, damn jackass company.

Mana

I never gave it the chance to reach the unvoiced parts. That's really lazy and pretentious on their part, given how they stick on everyone's faces that it had "professional voice acting", every time that they promoted the title.

invictus

It's partially voiced, aka like 1% of the whole fucking text is voiced.

Either do it properly or don't do it at all, damn jackass company.

That isn't considered voiced...  D:< it's like painting a red dot on a car and calling it red.

sazabi

Green_Tea

I never gave it the chance to reach the unvoiced parts. That's really lazy and pretentious on their part, given how they stick on everyone's faces that it had "professional voice acting", every time that they promoted the title.

I hope to God I'm not that retarded when marketing mine. God should have put a limit to American stupidity...instead he gave it license to run rampant around the internet.

dual blade

Can someone help me, I've tried to extract the file I downloaded from the link using 7-zip, but I always get a message sayint that the file was using a unsupported compression method. Anyone know how to correctly extract this game? Thanks

Darkbalmunk

I can imagine seeing a programmer with a hundred dollar bill to pay the VAs off to finish the voice overs and some wind blows by and takes the 100..... T_T fail... i seriously think they budget cut the fuck out of this game.

PrinJess

Why the hell do the screenshots remind me of a flash game I once played..

invictus

Can someone help me, I've tried to extract the file I downloaded from the link using 7-zip, but I always get a message sayint that the file was using a unsupported compression method. Anyone know how to correctly extract this game? Thanks

are you using the latest 7-zip? http://www.7-zip.org/

... if you did and it failed then your files are corrupt... otherwise you're probably using winRAR or something, which doesn't always work out for 7z format.

dual blade

are you using the latest 7-zip? http://www.7-zip.org/

... if you did and it failed then your files are corrupt... otherwise you're probably using winRAR or something, which doesn't always work out for 7z format.
Thanks for your help, I've downloaded the newest version of 7-zip and now I can extraxt the file  :)

Mana

And here was I downloading it just to prove that you were doing it wrong...

Yossarian762

I'm kind of scared to play this now. Is it safe? Will it make me want to punch my monitor? Or is it actually kind of enjoyable??

laplacian

You're better off playing Tokemi Memorial - Girls side as a straight male, than bothering with this ~~