News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Koihime Musou

Started by Kureha, September 11, 2010, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

i heard Nexton was impressed buy the sells

Right that's why we also got our voice patch already, even if it's just a fanmade one.

No seriously, a high budget VN (yes Koihime is definitly high budget compared to all those sex romps) selling below 2k copies in the English speaking world is considered impressive ? They are easier to please than I thought.

Mana

Given that their biggest selling title before Koihime only sold around 1700 copies and that everything else probably didn't even got to the 1000 sales, it was a lot better than expected.

poiso

i heard Nexton was impressed buy the sells

Right that's why we also got our voice patch already, even if it's just a fanmade one.

No seriously, a high budget VN (yes Koihime is definitly high budget compared to all those sex romps) selling below 2k copies in the English speaking world is considered impressive ? They are easier to please than I thought.

It depends on the strategy. If viewed like you mention it then yes, 2.000 sales mean essentially nothing.

On the other hand, if you're a company trying to break into a new market, using internet-only based sales mechanism that costs you next to nothing and expect likely failure, 2.000 sales may be viewed as quite a nice start.

Then again, this constitutes the classic case of "random dude on internet board said he heard it being so...", so even the original claim of them being impressed should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Mana

Then again, this constitutes the classic case of "random dude on internet board said he heard it being so...", so even the original claim of them being impressed should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

The thing is that you are completely wrong, it was Kouryuu himself who stated that on the company's Twitter.

poiso

The thing is that you are completely wrong, it was Kouryuu himself who stated that on the company's Twitter.

Then I stand corrected on the issue.

The main point about company strategy stands however.

animedemon

if u think about it it sold good without voice but with it thy did bad so any case thy might release the sequel without voice as well seeing how thy going to release Harukoi Otome ~Otome no Sono de Gokigenyou~

Mana

Then I stand corrected on the issue.

The main point about company strategy stands however.

Yes, I only meant your statement about it being something that was told by a random person.

Here is the post that I was talking about:

MangaGamer
@Furbysbadday Oh we've already told Nexton that #Koihime's breaking all of our other sales records right now. They're quite pleased.
1 Mar via web

michelous

Harukoi Otome is a prequel/the story koihime muso spun off of

kinunatzs

i want MangaGamer to trans. Shin Koihime † Musou i like it though more heroines
to bad for me i can't read kanji
why MangaGamer always trans. the original not the expansion does anyone know?  

Kureha

That's gonna be hard considering that Koihime Musou hasn't sold 3k copies.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

3000? They still have to reach the 2000 sold copies.

michelous

i don't think 2000 sales is going to happen anytime soon buy harukoi otome maybe if the sales are good we will get the voices and shin koihime muso

justinefremlouw

shin koihime musou is an alternative, not an expansion.
They're two different games

sazabi

still, a translation would be preferable to not getting one

kinunatzs

shin koihime musou is an alternative, not an expansion.
They're two different games
like da capo and da capo plus communication ,shuffle and shuffle essence that's what im talking about i know that Shin Koihime † Musou is an alternative so im asking why does MangaGamer doesn't trans. the expansions?  it will be nice if they trans. Shin Koihime † Musou and sorry if im not pointing what im asking