News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[PS2][RPG][VN][Undub] Ar tonelico II ~Sekai ni Hibiku Shoujotachi no Metafalica~

Started by Mana, October 22, 2010, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Suffering through a dub just for a battle quote... I admire your dedication.

invictus

The graphics on this thing is horrid when running on emulator... but PS2... my god would I miss save states...

In any case, I realized there wouldn't be those black boxes if I stopped using the hardware setting so it's fine now... however, it makes the game laggy in some scenes =-=" but at least battles run well.  But still... bad resolution...

My dedication is that of a collector... I must get every item, scene, etc... especially when there's an extra menu.

Mana

And what does that have to do with "MAXIMUM PENETRATION lulz"?

NoSense

And what does that have to do with "MAXIMUM PENETRATION lulz"?

Let me guess... nothing?
Maybe he just wanted to post his thoughts about the emulator, the game and himself about games.
Or do you have to stay on topic at a kind of off topic discussion as of late?
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

If you read my interventions on most topics, you could see that I care less than most about staying on-topic, but I was talking about this:

Suffering through a dub just for a battle quote... I admire your dedication.

My dedication is that of a collector... I must get every item, scene, etc... especially when there's an extra menu.

NoSense

Then maybe his dedication forces him to "collect" all the battle quotes, even the english ones, so he can blissfully (or not) remember he got 'em all.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

sazabi

invictus

Nah, I gave up on pokemon >_> there's no end to it.  I just appreciate the effort people went to in order to create a game with all the little details.  It's interesting to see the differences in the japanese and the english... even if I don't understand japanese, I've watched enough subbed anime to detect inconsistencies... and even if I didn't there's some obvious transliterations...

laplacian

Reviving dead topics yaaay!

Anyway, found this link to some interesting alternative cosmosphere stories http://ar-ciel.org/uploads/miz/tks/2avs/ . So if anyone wants some more Ar Tonelico 2, there you go.

Mana