News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] D.C.I.F. ~Da Capo Innocent Finale~

Started by Mana, December 21, 2010, 09:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahou

OHMYFUCK, FINALLY. Isn't it wonderful, Kotorin? ;w;

What? That her game is getting into ppl's hands for free? I'm sure if she were real she'd be real happy lol

Thanks for sharing mana saves us sifting through /jp/

Belgaesh

Yagami

invictus

=-="... it's lovely except I totally forgot what the Da Capo series was all about... there's magic... but there's too many... I can't even remember if this was the one I wanted to play eventually anymore D=

/downloads it anyways, lol.

Mizuno

=-="... it's lovely except I totally forgot what the Da Capo series was all about... there's magic... but there's too many... I can't even remember if this was the one I wanted to play eventually anymore D=

/downloads it anyways, lol.

don't worry if you forgot about Da Capo
just play it for Kotori! >=D

darkwings02

omega supreme

Thank a lot :)

But i can't play it until this week-end, 4 days of hell :'(

michelous

mahou

damn it nemu why dont you just die already

She did and that just made things worse for Kotori since Jun'ichi is a siscon.

i will just wait for da capo 2 on friday

Why not just play this until friday? Then again todays the only day off i have this week besides Christmas and I won't exactly have time then to play anything then.

Mana

She did and that just made things worse for Kotori since Jun'ichi is an asshole.

I fixed that for you.

invictus

Was there a Kotori route in the original? =-="  It seems very vague... like it was either an extra route or something... all I can remember is Nemu being annoying... and Sakura girl being witchy... is the Sakura tree thing still around?  I would appreciate them removing it >_>

Mana

Was there a Kotori route in the original? =-="  It seems very vague... like it was either an extra route or something...
Kotori had one of the 3 main routes of the original title, but it was shorter than Nemu's and Sakura's, which made it more enjoyable besides her personality and backstory.

all I can remember is Nemu being annoying... and Sakura girl being witchy... is the Sakura tree thing still around?  I would appreciate them removing it >_>
The sakura tree is what the original Da Capo revolves around. You wouldn't have Magical AIDS, telepathy, dream diving, sweets out of nowhere, etc. without the tree. It would be Mako's route, Mako's route everywhere.

sazabi

damn it nemu why dont you just die already

She did and that just made things worse for Kotori since Jun'ichi is a siscon.

it would not be an issue if kotori was the imouto but nemu? what are you thinking?  ::)

Yossarian762

Was there a Kotori route in the original? =-="  It seems very vague... like it was either an extra route or something... all I can remember is Nemu being annoying... and Sakura girl being witchy... is the Sakura tree thing still around?  I would appreciate them removing it >_>

Basically its an alternate version of Kotori's route where Nemu turns into a clingy psycho bitch for a bit and then dies