News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Princess Waltz

Started by Kureha, June 27, 2009, 09:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

they should have had different endings for the princesses if only slightly... like in the epilogue... they don't even need to change the CG...

yeah. also I didn't like Chris much, at least not over some of the other heroines (Liliana :3)...

indeed, the fact that my least favourite character had the most screentime sucked

Green_Tea

^ absolutely. Worst heroine of them all.

inferno_flamex

I agree... But I kinda find that eyebrow earth loli a close second... ... a VERY close second... ... ...

/defends self from pro-lolis...

Yossarian762

No, she's kind of a bitch I agree.

Also did anybody else find the sex scene with Shizuka hilarious? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be anyway, but still.

sazabi

invictus

they're not related... but isn't he supposed to be related to Chris? >_> isn't that screwed up?

Yossarian762

Well just because they're not blood related doesn't make them not brother and sister imo if thats what you're saying

sazabi

so theres incest with shizuka and chris, although with chris it could have been yaoi as well since (s)he was masquerading as a boy most of the time  :D

DaimonFrey

This is rather interesting VN although I can't finish it because during talk between Liliana and Suzushiro some error apear and I can't go past this moment. I tried reinstalling but it didn't helped.

Darkbalmunk

Well just because they're not blood related doesn't make them not brother and sister imo if thats what you're saying
between shizuka and the main character?

Chris X Chris love in there is kinda bad...... same father == dee dee deeee children anyone.
chris is related to the main character by blood different mothers only but same father...

side note:
hhehehe shizuka's mother fucked a giant tiger he probably had the tiger uppercut in the famiry. since shizuka is the princess of the wilds and her father was the half god beast.

horrible storyline i mean it came down to feeling like a fate/stay modification i mean all princess going for the final goal like the servants did and mid story the whle war goes down the shitter. also cross dressing princess who is supposedly the king *cough* Arturia from fate/stay -_-. the evil villan has a body stealing technique cough * mato family *cough* >_>

Mana

We all know that Fate/stay night and Tsukihime were the first written stories ever. Can we move along now?

Darkbalmunk

shouldnt mean that the visual novel follows a predictable storyline.... >_> lol reminds me of higurashi's anime after 5 episodes i yelled WTF and had no idea whats going on.

Mana

When you watch/read/play something while analyzing everything without taking things by their face value, it's really hard to not find something predictable or that's been used over and over again in all kinds of media.

mahou

And the analysis should at least be based on the game in question's own merit not in comparison to something obviously superior.

Unless something is a complete carbon copy or obviously derivative that's when you bring the comparisons in. Princess Waltz lacked character development and nothing really stood out, mediocre is mediocre. Moving on. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy what it had to offer though, it was something to do when there was nothing better.