Author Topic: [KR][PDF][Eng] The Second Coming of Gluttony  (Read 4617 times)

Offline gluttonusrex

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 1
  • Pigging Around For Some Anime Novels
Re: [KR][PDF][Eng] The Second Coming of Gluttony
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 09:28:21 am »
What's with the name change did the Author changed something??
it was licensed and tl rights was given to another translator.
The new translator thought it's more apt to translate the title to 'gluttony' than 'avarice'.

And i can further add to that, that if u were a fan of the novel already, then you should be BEYOND HAPPY & EXCITED.

The previous 'translator' was the same douchebag that ruined 'Solo leveling' with his 'l33t translator skills' messing up names/terms (lmao a dagger is apparently a short sword now?) and what not making his Qidian 'official' translation of Solo leveling crap.
The current translator is actually a quality one that is the same one that does 'The Novels Extra' so expect to see a massive change of translation quality/names/terms and overall everything! it's in great hands now...
Only downside is that for some reason that dude keeps 'getting jobs' from shitty Qidian and now took over Omniscient Reader translating instead of Turtle :'(
Well at least it's in better hands now. This is so good the Author really knows what he is doing, the interactions between characters makes really sense. The MC is not OP, he really needs to train to be strong,I hope that will be consistent in the future.

Online traitorAIZEN

• C-c-contributer!
  • Unstoppable!
  • Karma 411
  • Novel Eater
    • My Top Novels
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 12:11:19 pm »
Added Volume 3 [PacificNovels]
PM me if you find any broken links

Offline OmegaLKSG

• Karma -1
  • Currently VERY Indecisive
    • Check Out Stories I've Written
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 06:42:32 pm »
I got really excited because i thought volume 4 got updated

Offline Dragnity

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 0
  • VN-Newbie
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:39:08 am »
is there any difference between the pacificnovel version and the non-pacificnovel version of this LN/WN?

Offline gluttonusrex

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 1
  • Pigging Around For Some Anime Novels
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:40:04 am »
is there any difference between the pacificnovel version and the non-pacificnovel version of this LN/WN?
The PacificNovels are the official licensed translation  and will be continuing until completion. The other one is I think the old translation so I recommend reading the PacificNovel ones