Author Topic: Actual Manga Discussion  (Read 22 times)

Offline Antigonius

• Karma 14
  • VN-Newbie
Actual Manga Discussion
« on: November 04, 2018, 07:38:38 pm »
So, let's talk about mango and mango accessories!

What manga are you reading currently? Which is your favourite or most hated?

I personally am sort of on a zombie-streak right now: read Fort of Apocalypse and I am a Hero and you know what? Those two are legitimately good mangas, especially the last one. I especially liked the characters and how they interacted with each-other and the world around them.

Offline Loyd(TheHighWayman)

• Le meme generator
  • Karma 1
  • Welcome to my profile page. Welcome to NoWhere.
Re: Actual Manga Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:59:11 am »
So, let's talk about mango and mango accessories!

What manga are you reading currently? Which is your favourite or most hated?

I personally am sort of on a zombie-streak right now: read Fort of Apocalypse and I am a Hero and you know what? Those two are legitimately good mangas, especially the last one. I especially liked the characters and how they interacted with each-other and the world around them.
Sounds nisu~. Speaking of zombies, you also read Gakkou Gurashi? I'm planning to read it later, but i want to continue where the animation ended tbh (Or should i read it from the start? Decisions, decisions...)
Btw, is it truth that High School of the Dead got turned into a web novel? I know that the manga is dead as well as one of the authors, but i think i found a blog of HSOTD with stuff that did not happened in the manga so i thouht it was a Fanfiction or something. But that was years ago...

Offline Loyd(TheHighWayman)

• Le meme generator
  • Karma 1
  • Welcome to my profile page. Welcome to NoWhere.
Re: Actual Manga Discussion
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 09:26:30 am »
Actually, im reading a lot of Series that are Ongoing (Series no yet finished) to the point i really can't count all of them. All i do it's that i saw them in the updates page, then i remember i was reading this, an read the new chapther. Still, there are a lot of them that are good thou. Some are cute, some are spooky, some are gory, some are interesting, and some are funny.
If i'm going for my favorite manga, i will be very indecesive, since there are a lot of them that i instanly want to read as soon as there is a new chapther, so for now i'll go with One Punch Man (One is really working his ass for now), Berserk (10 pages every 6-12 months  :'( ), Tenkuu shinpan (Feels like a bizarre shonen horror battle royale tbh, still not bad), Terror man (Korean web comic with a Terrorist helping people as MC), Shinju no Nectar (Oh damn... ;D ;D), and Goblin Slayer (The LN is good but the manga is really good).
If i find a manga that i really don't like i actually skip it tbh. Still, if i have to choose, then i guess it would be that manga series that i forgot it's name that was about a guy looking for a part time job with her senpai, then he got in a mansion and had to solve puzzles in order to get out. I was expecting spooky horror, but i got feets and nylon socks fetishs (Not that i mind to much, still dissapointed)