Author Topic: Complain Section [Double Post will Result in deletion and timeout from posting]  (Read 24328 times)

Offline arden

• Karma +7/-25
  • boReader
@darkhawk
Metoo, but also to other member

Just asking: how to use search box?
Try to search some novel title but i just got "(Sorry, no matches were found)"

can someone tell me how to make it right
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:03:19 am by arden »
VICE VERSA:
"Devour matter full of nothing and you won't get A thing"

Offline Jayanth555

• Karma +561/-59
  • Share Everthing
you may ban me after this

but I just want to put this out there, as we all know "Kureha one" put one adfly link before our sharing link
to generate revenue for this forum, which is fine

but the link which we use or should I say the majority of us use here, don't allow this
and they can ban us because of this ........now I am confused whether should I risk it and put links here or should I just stop sharing links here

if admin can change this, it will be great
For fastest LN Updates: https://justlightnovels.com

Offline OmegaLKSG

• Karma +11/-5
  • Currently VERY Indecisive
    • Check Out Stories I've Written
My only complaint so far is in the use of link shorteners that use an incredibly unnecessary amount of time when you're downloading a single file. That one link shortener that says "Press allow to continue" then proceeds to make you wait 10 seconds per page, only to freeze in one page, forcing you to run through the entire thing all over again, effectively wasting 2 minutes in the first link shortener. 2 minutes doesn't seem like a lot, but once paired with downloads of multiple files, and terrible internet and luck, simply downloading the first 3 volumes of a novel would take up to 30 minutes.

I'm not against the use of link shorteners, since that's how contributors get paid for their efforts. I just wish you guys would use something less infuriating. I don't even understand how you would get paid when your visitors only look at a blue page with nothing else on it.

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma +38/-0
    • Kureha One
hi
not really a complain but more of a request for change, could a "thanks button" feature be implemented on this board like on a lot of sharing board out there? (it register the thanks on a post, write the ppl who thanked, but does not generate a new unread post)
-trunicated-

You can use the Like/Dislike button to up one's Karma, which currently doesn't do anything other than saying one's Karma.
SMF is due for a big update soon, Kureha isn't good at coding and don't want to have too many addons which will definitely break things when trying to upgrade to the next big version.

I'm trying to send an pm to traitorAIZEN and it just gives me the erorr message Unable to find member 'traitoraizen'.  Is that normal? 

Kureha thinks it's case sensitive...

you may ban me after this

-trunicated-

if admin can change this, it will be great

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

-trunicated-
I'm not against the use of link shorteners, since that's how contributors get paid for their efforts. I just wish you guys would use something less infuriating. I don't even understand how you would get paid when your visitors only look at a blue page with nothing else on it.

Kureha doesn't really keep tabs on what the contributors are using, but the adfly links shouldn't be popping up or under and should just have that skip button on the top right. It's the most basic and easily blocked by the simplest of adblockers or easylists.
When adfly gets blocked it won't show an ad, and thus no revenue lol, dunno about the others.
Heck some adblockers remove the script all together so it won't even show the K1's adfly redirection and skips directly to what ever the contributor is using.