News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English]Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President~

Started by Kureha, December 06, 2009, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotarutomoemistress9

i need to know one thing before i get this one, is this like a sort of video novel much like School Days?

sengoku7

i need to know one thing before i get this one, is this like a sort of video novel much like School Days?

No this is not like school days in the since of a video novel. This is more like your average visual novel.

Yossarian762

The only real difference between this and other VNs presentationally is that the text box moves around, so it has an effect more like speech bubbles in a comic/manga.

OmegaWeapon

just checked the wiki and found this :

* August 6, 2010: Fandisc movies now out. Ran's route finally finished too! --TinFoil

can anyone check if the ran route bug is fixed now ? :o

as a side note im kind of noob with this wiki pages but where can i get the patch there anyway lol :o

thx in advance \o/

haxbbq

just checked the wiki and found this :

* August 6, 2010: Fandisc movies now out. Ran's route finally finished too! --TinFoil

can anyone check if the ran route bug is fixed now ? :o

as a side note im kind of noob with this wiki pages but where can i get the patch there anyway lol :o

thx in advance \o/

If you actually scroll down a bit, you will see that they haven't finished editing it.

OmegaWeapon

yea i saw that, was more curious if the bug will still be there or not :o

didnt started this game yet so i cant test it :o

because the other poster above found the "bug" way before this news :o

Mana

Actually, Ran's route is completely edited, at the moment. And to test if the bug is corrected, you would need to reinsert all those scripts or wait for the next patch.

Zanshin

What must I do to apply the english patch..? It is to just put the 'Patch.xp3' to the game directory...?

Mana

It is to just put the 'Patch.xp3' to the game directory...?

Yes, it's simple copy-paste.

shinserph

Actually, Ran's route is completely edited, at the moment. And to test if the bug is corrected, you would need to reinsert all those scripts or wait for the next patch.

Does anybody how you actually insert the scripts?

Mana

saihamaru

ah, finally it's done! i cant say how much i rejoice when i read this thread's title....
so there will be another patch to fix the bugs huh?
but we can play with the current patch no problems right? because i really want to play it right away
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

ah, finally it's done! i cant say how much i rejoice when i read this thread's title....
so there will be another patch to fix the bugs huh?
but we can play with the current patch no problems right? because i really want to play it right away

There is a bug on Ran's route (it's properly explained how to bypass it on previous posts), and parts of the translation are unedited on that patch. Other than that, everything is just fine.

saihamaru

oh, it doesnt matter then, because... because...
A SPACESHIP IS FINE TOO!!!! UOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!

saihamaru

aw... now i have a problem here
last night i entered ell's route alright, saved the game and sleep
but now i load the saved game and encounter an error like this...

and not only that one save game, but all of my save @_@

can i fix this error with the same method as

1) Get to the 'problem point'... Save...

2) Exit game, temp. remove patch to different folder.

3) Start Game. Click on CONTINUE...

4) Click once, to move story... Save...

5) Exit game, restore patch.

6) Start Game. Click on CONTINUE...

7) Continue on as per normal...

??
or should i re-install the game?

PS : sorry for double posting -_- i thought this post would be long enough to just edit my previous post