News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family

Started by AzHar Sologuy, Yesterday at 07:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family




【 TITLE 】
Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family
빼앗긴 마법명가의 환생 가주


【 YEAR 】
2024


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I thought I had achieved everything.

Even though I died in an accident, I believed I had no regrets.

But my death wasn't an accident—

And everything I accomplished was stolen from me.

"Living twice really changes everything."

The second life of Archmage Edmund von Kirhausen,

Starting over as an orphan and rebuilding his once-great family!


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/LmX9H


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/JhKhwGvS3


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】