News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy

Started by AzHar Sologuy, October 03, 2026, 03:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy




【 TITLE 】
I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy
I just stepped on their shadow, and their skills got copied
그림자만 밟았는데 스킬이 막 복사됨


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Everyone else was born gifted.

I was born with the gift to copy them.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Seinen Shounen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/AdGEjL28mUj


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】