News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace

Started by AzHar Sologuy, Today at 12:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace




【 TITLE 】
The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace
초월급 엑스트라는 평화롭게 살고 싶다


【 YEAR 】
2023


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
People said a world without war was peace.

But the peace I wanted?

It was your destruction.

In my previous life, I was a great mage and the Magic Tower Lord.

In this life, I was the Young Master of the swordsmanship house and a freshman at the Magic Tower Academy.


【 GENRE 】
Action Fantasy


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/inljoB96


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/rArkFG


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】