News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School

Started by AzHar Sologuy, September 26, 2026, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School




【 TITLE 】
I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School
Only I Attend the Magic Academy to Climb the Tower
나만 마법학교 다녀서 탑 오름


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I Fell Into an Otherworld Magic Academy.

But the magic I learned is way too broken.

I'm the only one using magic in the modern world to climb the tower.


【 GENRE 】
Adventure Fantasy Gender Bender School Life Shounen Slice of Life


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/arhEl


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/pnc1QCo


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】



Ozmadeus99