News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Final Subjugation Target of That Era’s Light Novel

Started by kulon1, September 26, 2026, 10:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kulon1



Information

Titles :
I Became the Final Subjugation Target of That Era's Light Novel
I Became the Final Enemy of a Retro Light Novel
그 시절 라이트노벨의 마지막 토벌대상이 되었다.

Author :  십삼중수소

Synopsis :
When I awakened, I found myself in the teenage girl's body in a novel I read 20 years ago, Tokyo Slayers. A chuuni novel, complete with a blood pentagram on my wrist, yokai hunters, and avatars of Outer Gods...

But isn't it a bit too much for a novel that was serialized 20 years ago?

Genre :
Fantasy, Gender Bender, Mature, Psychological, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

TLs : Noglo

Status : Completed

Download
EPUB : Pack 1 | Complete
PDF : Pack 1 | Complete

~Mirror (MF):~
EPUB : Pack 1 | Complete
PDF : Pack 1 | Complete

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-final-subjugation-target-of-that-eras-light-novel/

Notes :
this novel got more side stories than main story lmao.
psssst, Check out → my novel index
aslo if you're intereseted  → my Ko-Fi

Ozmadeus99