Author Topic: Please give your opinions about the forum.  (Read 19640 times)

Offline Kureha

• The Meido
  • Admin (網站管理員)
  • VN-Rookie
  • Karma 4
    • Kureha One
Re: Please give your opinions about the forum.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 12:35:34 am »
I can only suggest that the rules be read, very very carefully.

Offline Loyd(TheHighWayman)

• Le meme generator
  • Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 1
  • Welcome to my profile page. Welcome to NoWhere.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 08:10:18 am »
I like it here. There's a lot of LNs here, as well as manga, some nds games, even +18 stuff and a lot more stuff. People are nice. The page loads with no issues so far.
11/0.5. needs more memes

Offline Koyomi

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma 1
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 07:58:16 am »
Beautiful, I can see how everyone care about the forum, from the users who thank the uploaders to the moderators whose hours of dedication make possible this space for sharing. With respect to appearance of the forum, it is simple but effective; even when a modern and striking design is always appealing, the greatness of this space comes from the collaboration of all its members. I have been able to enjoy many novels which have never being puslished in my country thanks to those people who upload them, members who share not only a link but the joy and the fun they find in their content, thus thank you. Even when I am not very talkative and I had visited the site only for finding some novels, I felt that I had to start thanking the people who care about sharing and make this site possible, then after some time I created an account for start thanking them because I realized that even when I don't have the means for start buying and sharing content I felt that I could start sharing my gratitude. That is why I took this opportunity to share my opinion about the forum, I really grateful for your work and care, I hope everyone continues to enjoy the forum and keeps caring for it, thank you for everything.