News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][ENG][PDF][EPUB] Let's Buy the Land And Cultivate in a Different World

Started by bombguy02 YT, March 15, 2022, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bombguy02 YT


[Synopsis]

The protagonist, a humble company employee, is suddenly summoned to another world and forced to fight as a hero.
However, he doesn%u2019t have any skills, and after being disappointed, he was released from his duty as a hero.
He buys a piece of land in a distant foreign country with the money originally given to him to prepare himself as a brave warrior, and starts his cultivation in another world.

Although he was declared to have no skills, he actually has a %u201CGift From God%u201D that cannot be read by others.

[Title]
Isekai de Tochi wo Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou
Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou

[Author]
Okazawa 64
Okazawa Rokujuuyon

[Artist]
Murakami Yuichi

[Genre]
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen, Slice of Life

[PDF/Epub Created By]
Bombguy02yt

[PDF]


Volume 1: Download
Volume 2: Download
Volume 3: Download
Volume 4: Download

[EPUB]


Volume 1: Download
Volume 2: Download
Volume 3: Download
Volume 4: Download



Volume 4 added - march 16, 2022


Hito007

Link for vol 2 (epub) is missing or removed by ouo :
"LINK NOT FOUND
The link you are looking for might unavailable, or has been removed due to a copyright infringement."

bombguy02 YT

Link for vol 2 (epub) is missing or removed by ouo :
"LINK NOT FOUND
The link you are looking for might unavailable, or has been removed due to a copyright infringement."


Fixed with an alternative link
I Will add more alternative links if they fail

bombguy02 YT



Vincent Grey

Hello! New reader here! I really loved the novel you posted and looking for more volumes. Can't wait to see the 6-11 volume of the series


New_bombguy02

Sorry for the late post I lost my password and lost track of the project. I will look for illustrations and see if I can continue with this WebNovel.
New account of bombguy02 YT

Chickz0118


New_bombguy02

Uhhh, let me just say I did Volume 5-7 and will be uploading it soon.

I may do the rest next week. remind me if I forget.
New account of bombguy02 YT

New_bombguy02


[Synopsis]

The protagonist, a humble company employee, is suddenly summoned to another world and forced to fight as a hero.
However, he doesn%u2019t have any skills, and after being disappointed, he was released from his duty as a hero.
He buys a piece of land in a distant foreign country with the money originally given to him to prepare himself as a brave warrior, and starts his cultivation in another world.

Although he was declared to have no skills, he actually has a %u201CGift From God%u201D that cannot be read by others.

[Title]
Isekai de Tochi wo Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou
Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou


[Author]
Okazawa 64
Okazawa Rokujuuyon

[Artist]
Murakami Yuichi

[Translation Team]
Mak 5
SHMTrans
v-rustl (Current Translation Team)

[Genre]
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen, Slice of Life

[PDF/Epub Created By]
Bombguy02yt

Download:

Download PDF: Link Volume 1-12
Download EPUB: Link Volume 1-12

Alternative Download:  PDF / EPUB

Updates:
Volume 8-12 has been added - August 13, 2024

Volume 13 translation is almost completed
New account of bombguy02 YT


New_bombguy02

Volume 8-12 has been added.

Volume 13 translation is almost completed, expect by this month to be completed
New account of bombguy02 YT

kay32

Please post update for this novel.  The last post update was two years ago. [August 2024] It would be sad if this novel remained incomplete after posting 12 volumes when there 17 novels available I think at the moment and the novel is still ongoing.  I you are no longer going to post updates to this novel it would be good to know then I will know if should still wait for future updates.