News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets

Started by AzHar Sologuy, October 03, 2026, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets




【 TITLE 】
The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets
던전 보스들이 내 반려동물이다


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
One hundred years in Hell.

Lee Ji-hoon, a human who had been worked to the bone as the manager of the monster farm Hell Farm.

After barely managing to return to Earth, he became an F-rank hunter.

But then—Aren't all these dungeon bosses the kids I raised?

[You have successfully tamed an S-rank boss monster.]

Well, I guess I'll just raise them again.

Using every bit of experience I gained from a hundred years in Hell!


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Mystery Slice of Life Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/MFcoE


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/aJjqr


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】