News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] I Got an Omnipotent Angel

Started by AzHar Sologuy, September 25, 2026, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



I Got an Omnipotent Angel




【 TITLE 】
I Got an Omnipotent Angel
전능의 천사를 얻었다


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Can an angel really look this terrifying?

My angel chews through everything.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Comedy Fantasy Horror Mystery Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/0Tc49


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/XLdremNsZf2


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】