News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying

Started by AzHar Sologuy, October 03, 2026, 02:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying Stats




【 TITLE 】
After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying Stats
이혼 후 능력치 구매로 초월급 헌터


【 YEAR 】
2025


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Choi Kang Hyuk, an F-rank Hunter with twenty-five years of experience.

He gained the ability to purchase stats using the experience points he had accumulated over the years.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Seinen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/ib4KipLgk4


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】