News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] The Returner Switches Job To Hunter

Started by kulon1, Yesterday at 11:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

kulon1



Information

Titles :
The Returner Switches Job To Hunter
The Returnee Becomes a Hunter
귀환자, 헌터로 이직합니다
귀환자 헌터로 이직합니다

Author : 백결

Synopsis :
I've been summoned to another world as a hero.

After eleven years, when I returned home, they told me that the gates were open.

"Take it out."
"What?"
"The Holy Sword."

"I've been struggling to make contact with Laevatein in the modern era..." said Lee HyunBin, the hero who is now a hunter... has returned.

Genre :
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen

TLs : Curspe

Status : Completed

Download

Pack 1(1-4)|Complete
EPUB:https://srnky.com/Yc9qTIL44s|https://srnky.com/3KWaxZGXWR
PDF:https://srnky.com/KhkD2zK|https://srnky.com/MNeeK4K

~Mirror (MF):~
Pack 1(1-4)|Complete
EPUB:https://shrinkme.click/uYu7WF|https://shrinkme.click/JWEO84YR
PDF:https://shrinkme.click/oi5BO609|https://shrinkme.click/e1dxhv

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-returner-switches-job-to-hunter/
psssst, Check out → my novel index
aslo if you're intereseted  → my Ko-Fi