News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] I Hid My Sanity in Villain School

Started by AzHar Sologuy, September 28, 2026, 07:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AzHar Sologuy



I Hid My Sanity in Villain School




【 TITLE 】
I Hid My Sanity in Villain School
빌런 학교에서 제정신을 숨김


【 YEAR 】
2023


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
A world where everyone is evaluated for their potential through an Awakening Aptitude Test.

Orphan Jung Sega learns that his fellow orphan has stolen his money and identity to take the aptitude test.

'You stole my identity, so I will steal your results.'

After eliminating his friend, he barely manages to enter Korea's top Hunter Academy.

But something is strange.

This place doesn't seem like it trains Hunters, but rather like a breeding ground for Villains.

I must hide my sanity here and survive.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Harem School Life Shounen Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/ilBTDedb0


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/Ncqw8


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】