Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 06, 2026, 07:29:15 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 06, 2026, 07:29:15 PM


Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family


(https://i.ibb.co/rKFG1wqX/0000-Reborn-as-the-Head-of-the-Stolen-Mage-Family.png)


【 TITLE 】
Reborn as the Head of the Stolen Mage Family
빼앗긴 마법명가의 환생 가주


【 YEAR 】
2024


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I thought I had achieved everything.

Even though I died in an accident, I believed I had no regrets.

But my death wasn't an accident—

And everything I accomplished was stolen from me.

"Living twice really changes everything."

The second life of Archmage Edmund von Kirhausen,

Starting over as an orphan and rebuilding his once-great family!


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/LmX9H


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/JhKhwGvS3


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/0mMH4P

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/8Ut8LXf