Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 06, 2026, 05:57:32 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] Allmaster with Light
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 06, 2026, 05:57:32 PM


Allmaster with Light


(https://i.ibb.co/pvM2H8wj/cover-w480.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
Allmaster with Light
빛을 품은 올마스터


【 YEAR 】
2025

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
[Myth Quest, All-Master]

"What... what on earth is this?"

A Myth Quest that didn't exist before the regression.

For a moment, I felt confused by this strange quest that completely shook the meticulous plans I had laid out.

But the hesitation didn't last long.

"A lord? I don't know what that is, but once I become an All-Master, that'll just be a child's toy compared to me."

The decision was simple.

"Alright. These unknown classes—no matter how many there are—I'll claim every single one of them."

True companions who keep growing in number, even a mysterious half of a pet whose identity is unclear.

A path no one has ever walked before—

I will pioneer it myself.


【 GENRE 】
Adventure Fantasy Mystery Shounen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/EScbWZNX0


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/W3FziTZ


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/zePE

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/NDTpCd