Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 04, 2026, 02:59:42 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became a Naval Admiral in a Romance Fantasy
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 04, 2026, 02:59:42 PM


I Became a Naval Admiral in a Romance Fantasy


(https://i.ibb.co/2Yv45x6g/03b43f791ee3523d52598586e25eedbc-2670484-1778763784-ori.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Became a Naval Admiral in a Romance Fantasy
로판 속 해군제독이 되었다


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Q. What should I do if the Crown Prince is bewitched by a woman and selling out the country?

A. Blow them away with naval guns.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Drama Fantasy


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/PybSBnbJJ


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/0CAdXNrSVHP


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/mlS3

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/9kZyfG

(https://i.ibb.co/dsVtnzK5/merged-image-2026-10-04-T06-50-43.jpg)