Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 04, 2026, 02:39:03 PM

Title: [CN][PDF][EPUB] The Gods' Foolish Game
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 04, 2026, 02:39:03 PM


The Gods' Foolish Game


(https://i.ibb.co/MkDk4jjZ/The-Gods-Foolish-Game.png)


【 TITLE 】
The Gods' Foolish Game
The Fool Of The Gods
諸神愚戲
诸神愚戏


【 YEAR 】
2024


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I have two principles as a human being:

1. Never lie.

2. Never believe anything any person says, including myself.

"Sir, I must point out that your second principle contradicts the first."

"Where's the contradiction?"

"If you never lie, why don't you believe what you say?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention, I don't consider myself a human being."


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Comedy Fantasy Horror Mystery Psychological Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/3wjbp5gM2th


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/4soDf0Y2kAR


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/vVoWhW

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/tWXCD

Title: Re: [CN][PDF][EPUB] The Gods' Foolish Game
Post by: INOS on October 04, 2026, 07:22:49 PM
LMAO this synopsis 😂🤦🏼🤧