Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 03:55:43 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 03:55:43 PM


The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets


(https://i.ibb.co/Ng2w7dHw/0000-The-Dungeon-Bosses-Are-My-Pets.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
The Dungeon Bosses Are My Pets
던전 보스들이 내 반려동물이다


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
One hundred years in Hell.

Lee Ji-hoon, a human who had been worked to the bone as the manager of the monster farm Hell Farm.

After barely managing to return to Earth, he became an F-rank hunter.

But then—Aren't all these dungeon bosses the kids I raised?

[You have successfully tamed an S-rank boss monster.]

Well, I guess I'll just raise them again.

Using every bit of experience I gained from a hundred years in Hell!


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Mystery Slice of Life Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/MFcoE


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/aJjqr


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/aIs7gV

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/cX16t