Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 03:41:17 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 03:41:17 PM


I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy


(https://i.ibb.co/YKC8Vd3/0000-I-Stepped-on-Their-Shadows-and-Skills-Started-Copying-Like-Crazy.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Stepped on Their Shadows and Skills Started Copying Like Crazy
I just stepped on their shadow, and their skills got copied
그림자만 밟았는데 스킬이 막 복사됨


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Everyone else was born gifted.

I was born with the gift to copy them.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Seinen Shounen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/8FsoN8wnQ1J


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/AdGEjL28mUj


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/2CNE

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/RLuIk