Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 02:49:50 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 03, 2026, 02:49:50 PM


After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying Stats


(https://i.ibb.co/CpD9J0Yy/0000-After-My-Divorce-I-Became-a-Transcendent-Rank-Hunter-by-Buying-Stats.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
After My Divorce, I Became a Transcendent-Rank Hunter by Buying Stats
이혼 후 능력치 구매로 초월급 헌터


【 YEAR 】
2025


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Choi Kang Hyuk, an F-rank Hunter with twenty-five years of experience.

He gained the ability to purchase stats using the experience points he had accumulated over the years.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Seinen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/I0aU5KnVzJp


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/ib4KipLgk4


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/x1OTJr

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/ZROM0