Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: kulon1 on October 03, 2026, 11:10:55 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] The Mad Princess’s Tale of Doom and Survival
Post by: kulon1 on October 03, 2026, 11:10:55 AM
(https://i.imgur.com/aodhmQT.png)

Information

Titles :
The Mad Princess's Tale of Doom and Survival
미친 공녀의 멸망 생존기

Author : 솔땀

Synopsis :
Ranking 1st and an SSS-rank Hunter who ended the invasion, but died broke due to her miserly ways.

Upon death, she falls into the Hunter Syndrome and faces a miserable end. When she wakes up, she finds himself in another world, where the apocalypse has just begun, possessing the body of the Mad Princess Astel, who's in the late stages of social phobia.

'A Hunter again! We just saved the Earth not too long ago, and now I have to do it all over again?'

'What a ridiculous situation!'

'What's the point of saving it? I'm about to die miserably from the Hunter Syndrome!'

'Alright. This time, I'll be the villain.'

'Heroes who save the world? Give me a break.'

'I'll make sure the invasion never ends!'

* * *

But living as a villain is no walk in the park, and the people bothering her keep increasing.

'I don't like wasting time,' The brusque man with a taste for submission, Magic Tower Lord Kaiel.

'I keep getting greedy for things I'm not allowed,' The man she wants to spoil, Paladin Johan.

'Shall we play with the Mad Princess all night?' The man who constantly bewitches people, Prince Dante.

One of them was the only 'one' precious to her from her past life...

Can Astell find 'that one' and maintain the apocalypse?

A thrilling long romance fantasy novel, 'The Mad Princess's Tale of Doom and Survival.'

Genre :
Action, Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance

TLs : Curspe

Status : Completed

Download

Pack 1(1-4)|Complete
EPUB:https://srnky.com/Ik2Z|https://srnky.com/bYey4frZzO
PDF:https://srnky.com/lmis9Zak|https://srnky.com/N43coGpY7

~Mirror (MF):~
Pack 1(1-4)|Complete
EPUB:https://shrinkme.click/BEvzHg|https://shrinkme.click/ipiFoA
PDF:https://shrinkme.click/NMJg7FW|https://shrinkme.click/AX80

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-mad-princesss-tale-of-doom-and-survival/ (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-mad-princesss-tale-of-doom-and-survival/)