(https://i.imgur.com/m9aBZ0s.png)
InformationTitles : The Returner Switches Job To Hunter
The Returnee Becomes a Hunter
귀환자, 헌터로 이직합니다
귀환자 헌터로 이직합니다
Author : 백결
Synopsis : I've been summoned to another world as a hero.
After eleven years, when I returned home, they told me that the gates were open.
"Take it out."
"What?"
"The Holy Sword."
"I've been struggling to make contact with Laevatein in the modern era..." said Lee HyunBin, the hero who is now a hunter... has returned.
Genre :Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen
TLs : Curspe
Status : CompletedDownload | | Pack 1(1-4) | | | Complete |
| EPUB | : | https://srnky.com/Yc9qTIL44s | | | https://srnky.com/3KWaxZGXWR |
| PDF | : | https://srnky.com/KhkD2zK | | | https://srnky.com/MNeeK4K |
~Mirror (MF):~
| | Pack 1(1-4) | | | Complete |
| EPUB | : | https://shrinkme.click/uYu7WF | | | https://shrinkme.click/JWEO84YR |
| PDF | : | https://shrinkme.click/oi5BO609 | | | https://shrinkme.click/e1dxhv |
Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-returner-switches-job-to-hunter/ (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-returner-switches-job-to-hunter/)