Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on October 02, 2026, 12:10:35 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on October 02, 2026, 12:10:35 AM


The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace


(https://i.ibb.co/60pq7ptr/The-Mythic-Class-Extra-Wants-to-Live-in-Peace.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
The Mythic-Class Extra Wants to Live in Peace
초월급 엑스트라는 평화롭게 살고 싶다


【 YEAR 】
2023


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
People said a world without war was peace.

But the peace I wanted?

It was your destruction.

In my previous life, I was a great mage and the Magic Tower Lord.

In this life, I was the Young Master of the swordsmanship house and a freshman at the Magic Tower Academy.


【 GENRE 】
Action Fantasy


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/inljoB96


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/rArkFG


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/nTCpyipx

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/ZPdfvb