Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: traitorAIZEN on September 29, 2026, 07:45:39 PM

Title: [LN][PDF] Why Run? My Summoned Beast Is Cute!
Post by: traitorAIZEN on September 29, 2026, 07:45:39 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/z2j6W7i.jpeg)


【 TITLE 】
Why Run? My Summoned Beast Is Cute!
Naze Nigerun dai? Boku no Shoukanjuu wa Kawaii yo
なぜ逃げるんだい? 僕の召喚獣は可愛いよ


【 AUTHOR 】
Itsuki Yomukae


【 ILLUSTRATOR 】
Scottie
Barikios


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】

Hey, the name's Heresy! I was born and raised in a remote farming village, but it's always been my dream to become a summoner. And thanks to the superspecial friend I made when I was little, I get to turn that dream into a reality! Isn't that right, Happy? Ƶ∃ы͊҉Ɠ̞Ưƺ̈́ĦӴܻܽ͢͠ʊ͓̟͈п̀ѭφȡ⊡͓̜̪͈͞ӃƺƯƪʯ̸̭̝¢̡¤̯̮̬ㅒдƇ̨̗́͢͟ͅ∃̙͞Ʒ̯ϢҜӴʁͬ̽թтѳ̧̔͠Ӽ̺͍̲ñ̺̼թ≮Ư̸̡̏̚πʥ͇͈̘͏̲͟Ψį̱͓̂̿͗ʤ×̵ͨ̃̓̆ͥ͢ʁ∀̞͓̞ You took the words right out of my mouth! Because of you, I was deemed worthy to enter the Meilleur Royal Summoning Academy, and I can't wait for my exciting high school life to begin! I bet we'll make tons of new friends and share all sorts of precious moments together. In fact, why don't you come on out and say hello to everyone?



【 GENRE 】
Action Fantasy


【 DOWNLOAD 】[PDF] https://srnky.com/sFlM

*Download/Troubleshooting Guide (http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?msg=56300)


【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 MANGA 】
https://mangadex.org/title/856d3fc8-7691-4c7e-9e34-d38408e05416/naze-nigerun-dai-boku-no-shoukanjuu-wa-kawaii-yo


(https://i.imgur.com/uFjBo0v.png) (http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?msg=56299)