Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on September 27, 2026, 09:10:44 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Strongest at the Hunter Academy
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on September 27, 2026, 09:10:44 PM


I Became the Strongest at the Hunter Academy


(https://i.ibb.co/PvYfTL78/0000-I-Became-the-Strongest-at-the-Hunter-Academy.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Became the Strongest at the Hunter Academy
헌터 아카데미 최상위 포식자가 되었다


【 YEAR 】
2025


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
A hound that hunted hunters. That was me.

And the moment the hunt ended, I was betrayed.

[Power has been granted to you.]
[You are returning to the past.]
A second life and new abilities gained through regression.

The leash has been removed.

[Devour: Absorbs a portion of the abilities of those you kill with your own hands.]
Now, it's time to devour.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Shounen


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/JAgwEUI5fGv


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/0mGEqm


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/BZLsvS

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/94S5IWb