Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on September 26, 2026, 08:58:08 PM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on September 26, 2026, 08:58:08 PM


I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School


(https://i.ibb.co/F4jJH1k5/a1df3139119f73010802c7dec821943e-1125963-1789651654-ori.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School
Only I Attend the Magic Academy to Climb the Tower
나만 마법학교 다녀서 탑 오름


【 YEAR 】
2026

【 STATUS 】
ONGOING


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I Fell Into an Otherworld Magic Academy.

But the magic I learned is way too broken.

I'm the only one using magic in the modern world to climb the tower.


【 GENRE 】
Adventure Fantasy Gender Bender School Life Shounen Slice of Life


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/arhEl


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/pnc1QCo


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/2s4MZ

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/wz1cPu

(https://i.ibb.co/9mdpFHwd/merged-image-2026-09-26-T12-56-58.jpg)

Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Climbed the Tower Because Only I Went to Magic School
Post by: Ozmadeus99 on September 27, 2026, 12:38:01 AM
Another collection to my gender bender novels. Thank you 😊