Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: kulon1 on September 26, 2026, 10:08:35 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Final Subjugation Target of That Era’s Light Novel
Post by: kulon1 on September 26, 2026, 10:08:35 AM
(https://i.imgur.com/4U88BxN.png)

Information

Titles :
I Became the Final Subjugation Target of That Era's Light Novel
I Became the Final Enemy of a Retro Light Novel
그 시절 라이트노벨의 마지막 토벌대상이 되었다.

Author :  십삼중수소

Synopsis :
When I awakened, I found myself in the teenage girl's body in a novel I read 20 years ago, Tokyo Slayers. A chuuni novel, complete with a blood pentagram on my wrist, yokai hunters, and avatars of Outer Gods...

But isn't it a bit too much for a novel that was serialized 20 years ago?

Genre :
Fantasy, Gender Bender, Mature, Psychological, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

TLs : Noglo

Status : Completed

Download
EPUB : Pack 1 (https://srnky.com/AZPOhfuK) | Complete (https://srnky.com/tkda)
PDF : Pack 1 (https://srnky.com/BiqladXh5iW) | Complete (https://srnky.com/43wuhLYf4N)

~Mirror (MF):~
EPUB : Pack 1 (https://shrinkme.click/bksszW1) | Complete (https://shrinkme.click/ySpX9)
PDF : Pack 1 (https://shrinkme.click/gJ0yx) | Complete (https://shrinkme.click/0HI8Y)

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-final-subjugation-target-of-that-eras-light-novel/ (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-final-subjugation-target-of-that-eras-light-novel/)

Notes :
this novel got more side stories than main story lmao.
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Final Subjugation Target of That Era’s Light Novel
Post by: Ozmadeus99 on September 27, 2026, 12:29:35 AM
This looks fun. Thanks for compiling the completed novel