Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on September 25, 2026, 11:44:19 PM

Title: [JP][PDF][EPUB] I Was Reincarnated as a Devil, Would You Like to Make a Contract
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on September 25, 2026, 11:44:19 PM


I Was Reincarnated as a Devil, Would You Like to Make a Contract With Me?


(https://i.ibb.co/RTkdt0C0/0000-g-CB0y4-Jd6-Ovj-Jd-KAp-Nd3-J8bv-W8-GKZ5-K9qc-Md-UX24.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Was Reincarnated as a Devil, Would You Like to Make a Contract With Me?
I Was Reincarnated as a Demon, Would You Like to Make a Contract With Me?
転生したら悪魔になったんですが、僕と契約しませんか?


【 YEAR 】
2022


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
A second chance at life comes with horns, wings, and a contract.

After dying in a hospital, a lonely young man awakens as Lept, a newly born devil in a strange world ruled by sorcery, monsters, and seven moons.

Summoned by the eccentric magician Garmon, he becomes his apprentice and begins learning Magic, exploring an unfamiliar world, and discovering what it means to live as something feared by humanity.

But Lept isn't interested in corruption or destruction.

He simply wants to live, learn, protect the people he cares about—and maybe enjoy his new life along the way.


【 GENRE 】
Adventure Fantasy Supernatural


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 & 2 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/J5moR0vX4GG


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 & 2 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/Kqii0FDdU5


【 Mirror Link - PDF 】
Volume 1 & 2 : https://shrinkme.click/yvktG

【 Mirror Link - EPUB 】
Volume 1 & 2 : https://shrinkme.click/o0AhUaL